Tuesday, October 1, 2013

How it all started

I have always loved parties. And I LOVE planning parties.
I love to make themed parties with decorations and food that tie in. I've thrown baby showers, birthday parties, bridal showers, holiday parties, etc. I absolutely love it!

So when I first got the idea to do a launch party, I was a bit unsure about how it would be (since I couldn't physically put together decorations, food, and gift bags) But I went for it. I put together a Launch Party to get to know the Pandamoon Authors from Pandamoon Publishing.
I spent several weeks putting together questions, games, prizes, giveaways, photos, etc, etc, etc, and I almost pulled an all-night-er the night before the event in an effort to make it perfect.

Well, the time and effort put into the event paid off and it was a huge success!!
(Look here to see the party: https://www.facebook.com/events/158930084306968/ )

Since then I have had numerous people comment on the success of the party and have been asked time and time again if I would help them throw their own launch party.

That is when I realized that I do have a talent for this and that if I have a talent I can share, why not make it into a small business and help take the stress off so many authors who are trying to make their book a success?

Thus "Loving the Book Launch Party" was born.



So that is why I am here! To make it easy for every one of you to get your book launch party put together without the stress attached. Let me do the work, and you enjoy the results!
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment